I have narrowed down my inquiry topic down to two options:  Zero-Waste or Yoga. These two topics are both topics that I find interesting and that I would like to explore to learn more!

I am someone who is very passionate about our environment and am always looking for ways to reduce, reuse and recycle! Given the environment crisis happening in our world, I believe that this inquiry would be very relevant and useful. As a future educator, I believe it is important to educate children about our environment and the impacts that our actions have on earth. Before teaching students about this subject, I need to educate myself as well. I would love to research ways to incorporate a zero-waste approach in a classroom and find out if and what approaches others are taking with this topic. A few of the topics that I would like to explore with this subject include: the meaning of zero-waste, the challenges that people face when trying to live a zero-waste life and the cost associated with living a zero-waste lifestyle.

I have recently decided that I would like to incorporate more yoga into my life, as it is known to reduce stress and provide other health benefits, which is always useful when in school and just life in general! During a volunteer experience at an elementary school, I have seen how the teacher incorporates yoga into the classroom and I would be interested to discover the benefits of yoga with children and the different ways to include yoga to the classroom! I would also like to research the health benefits for adults, cost and time commitment if I decide to pick this topic as my inquiry.

I will begin doing some initial research on both topics and see what topic best suites this inquiry!