I have been working on the Let It Be song on the piano and have been finding it quite difficult. I have been finding it easiest to follow along with a Youtube video and practice only the right hand, but feel like I am going to need to practice quite a bit more before trying to do both hands together. That being said, I also am happy with the progress that I have made just after practicing a few times (I could barely keep up with the YouTube video before).

I also have been practicing the pieces that I have already learned (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Ode to Joy), as I find it nice to switch things up a bit. It can get somewhat boring practicing the same piece over and over again.

Next week I am going to try and play both hands together for certain parts. By then I will have had a few more days of practicing on the right hand only.

I am thankful that I have a piano at home, as I know that a lot of people have limited access to their instruments. Setting aside time at a specific time of day is something that I find useful and keeps me on track.